Troubleshooting your IQOS 3 DUO
Let us help you troubleshoot your IQOS device.
Make sure you’re using the official IQOS cable and AC power adaptor, as charging your IQOS from a computer USB port or using a third-party cable can be less effective.
If your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is already fully charged when you connect it to a power supply, the status light may flash. This is normal. If your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is completely out of battery,you might need to plug it in with the AC adaptor for up to 20 minutes before any status lights appear.
- Lights are blinking white twice: Your IQOS 3 DUO might have a temperature issue. You may need to let it cool down or warm up in your hands. If that’s not the case, try inserting your IQOS 3 DUO Holder into your Pocket Charger for auto-cleaning.
- Lights are flashing red: Try resetting your device. If the flashing lights don’t stop, then get in touch with us so we can help.
If your IQOS 3 DUO is charged but not working, you might need to reset it. Press the charger button until the lights fade, then release the button. All status lights will turn off, flash twice, then slowly reappear, to tell you the reset was successful.
Your IQOS 3 DUO Holder might need a clean.
- Wait for your device to cool down, before sliding the cap upwards to remove it.
- Insert the IQOS cleaning tool and rotate gently. If you do this regularly, you’ll reduce any tobacco build-up.
- As some parts of your device, including the heating chamber, can't be accessed with the cleaning tool, use your cleaning sticks instead. Use them gently to avoid breaking or damaging the blade.
Check to see if your IQOS 3 DUO has a broken blade or any other physical damage. If it does, we are sorry that this happened to you. Please contact Customer Care and we will support you with this issue.
Sometimes the cleaning of the IQOS 3 DUO Holder can damage the blade inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Be careful not to exert force onto the blade when cleaning your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Also, ensure you never twist your HEETS tobacco stick while it's in the holder. This movement can damage the heating blade and disrupt your IQOS experience.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 3 DUO User Guide.
Our IQOS 3 DUO User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and how to use it.
Find the answer in our FAQs.
There are several ways you can reach us.
Talk to one of our IQOS experts live. We will respond within a few minutes.
Visit our IQOS Facebook page and feel free to message us with any questions. We’ll get back to you in a few minutes.
Get in touch with IQOS Support on Twitter.
Send us your query. We will respond within 24 hours.