IQOS Devices FAQs
How to clean the IQOS Cleaning Tool?
Gently tap the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool on a surface and use a cloth to get rid of the residues.
Do not clean it with water to avoid any humid contact with the electronics of the IQOS™ Holder.
Is IQOS safe as an electronic device?
IQOS Holder and Pocket Charger are designed to be safe, as electronic devices, when used in accordance with the instructions in the User Guide.
They both comply with the EU consumer electronic safety requirements indicated by the “CE" (European Conformity) symbols on the packaging.
For more details refer to the User Guide.
How often should I clean my IQOS?
To ensure optimal taste, we recommend cleaning your IQOS™ once a day. You can clean even more frequently if you feel to.
A regular cleaning of your IQOS™ will make the cleaning process quick and smooth.
Only use IQOS™ original cleaning tools to clean your IQOS™.
How to clean my IQOS?
You can easily clean your IQOS™ Holder and Cap in few steps:
1. switch off your IQOS Holder
2. wait for at least 30 seconds to cool down the blade
3. remove the cap
4. slide open your IQOS Cleaning Tool and check if it is not deformed and free of particles
1. with a straight and gentle gesture, insert the IQOS Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the heating chamber
2. do not twist yet
1. without any further pushing pressure, gently twist IQOS™ Cleaning Tool 2-3 times
2. stop twisting, and extract the Tool straight from the Holder
3. gently tap the Holder and the Cleaning Tool to remove the tobacco residuals
• Finalize – use the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks as a finishing touch.
1. insert the IQOS™ Cleaning Stick straight along the chamber
2. do not push or hit against the blade
3. do not attempt to clean the blade
4. in case IQOS™ Cleaning Stick is blocked, do not force. Simply use again the IQOS Cleanig Tool and repeat the above steps.
1. Clean the inside of the IQOS™ Cap from the top with the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks
2. Clean the bottom of the Cap with the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool:
a. Insert the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the Cap
b. Without extra push, gently twist the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool 2 - 3 times
c. Stop twisting, and gently tap both the cap and the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool to remove tobacco residuals.
What are the optimal IQOS storage conditions?
Keep IQOS away from water, direct sunlight and/or heat.
Do not leave IQOS device for extended period of time in a hot place, such as inside a car, as the battery or electronics may be damaged or significantly deteriorated.
What should I do if my IQOS device is not functioning?
If your IQOS device is not working, simply perform a reset.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care 01-8000-1-8000-1 Monday- Sunday 10:00 am - 8:00pm [email protected] Tw @iqos_support_co Fb @IQOS.CO or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store [All IQOS Stores give support in terms of warranty. Please redirect to IQOS Store finder in this website].
This site contains information on a product containing tobacco and is reserved for smokers over 18 years old residing in Poland. All forms of tobacco are harmful and addictive. The administrator (controller) of your personal data is Philip Morris Polska Distribution Sp. z o.o., based in Kraków (31-982), al. Jana Pawła II 196 [PMPL-D]. Your data may be processed in order to: 1) conclude and execute a sales contract through the website, 2) conclude and implement a contract for the provision of services provided electronically in accordance with the terms of the website, 3) contact from PMPL-D, and/or 4) marketing of own PMPL-D products and services. The legal basis for processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) or f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your data may be shared for these purposes by entities belonging to the Philip Morris International Inc. group of companies, including in particular Philip Morris International Management SA, based in Switzerland, av. de Rhodanie 50, 1007 Lausanne (full list of entities is available at www.pmi.com) and our subcontractors. Data processed in order to perform the contract will be processed for the duration of the contract and for the period of limitation of claims arising therefrom, including claims of public (tax) authorities. You have the following rights: a) access to data and receipt of copies, b) correction of data, c) deletion of data, d) limitation of data processing, e) objecting to processing, f) data transfer, g) lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled. Further information regarding data processing by PMPL-D can be found in the Privacy Notice at the bottom of the page.