A quick step-by-step guide:
1. Check if your IQOS 3 MULTI is turned on by pressing the button for 1 second.
Lights are showing at the bottom? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 MULTI by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS AC Power Adaptor and cable.
2. Rotate the IQOS 3 MULTI lid and insert the HEETS tobacco stick. Push it gently down to the filter line (make sure you don't twist the HEETS tobacco stick.)
3. Hold the button until it vibrates. The light will begin to pulse as your IQOS 3 MULTI heats up.
4. Your IQOS 3 MULTI will then vibrate twice and the light will turn solid white. This means you’re ready to go!
5. When the light begins to pulse and your device vibrates twice again, that means your IQOS 3 MULTI time is almost finished.
6. When the light fades out, remove the used HEETS tobacco stick. Now you can use your IQOS 3 MULTI again whenever you want.
1. Press the button on your IQOS 3 MULTI to check your battery level.
2. The bar light at the bottom will show how much charge is left in your IQOS 3 MULTI.
3. If your IQOS 3 MULTI battery has run out of charge, plug it into an electrical outlet and charge it with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor. (Check that the bar light is pulsing, since this confirms that your IQOS is charging.)
4. When the bar light is full again, you’re ready to go!
Keeping your device clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal taste experience. Thankfully, the new IQOS 3 cleaning tool does most of the work for you:
1. First, let the IQOS 3 MUTLI cool down.
2. Take the cap off of your IQOS 3 MULTI. Tap the MULTI to free any loose tobacco.
3. Take the lid off of the cleaner. Gently insert the cleaner into your IQOS 3 MULTI and rotate only a few times.
4. From time to time, we advise using the IQOS cleaning stick. Do it gently and don’t forget to use it inside the cap. A clean IQOS gives you the great taste of real tobacco.
Inserting tobacco sticks
Make sure not to twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 3 MULTI since twisting motion can damage the heating blade.
Charging your IQOS device
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 MULTI battery charged daily for continuous tobacco enjoyment (small tip - try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone). Your IQOS 3 MULTI will charge faster if plugged to a wall power outlet.
IQOS 3 MULTI - Getting started
You only need to press the IQOS 3 MULTI button once to activate the heating blade. Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready (pressing the button again may turn it off).
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
Available everyday from 8:00 to 22:00 (10:00 - 17:00 during holidays)
IQOS Email Support
Send us your query. We will respond within 24 hours
IQOS on Facebook
Visit our IQOS Facebook page
IQOS on Twitter
Get in touch with IQOS support on Twitter
IQOS Phone Support
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support experts?
Call us at 801 801 501 or 22 455 14 04.
Find your answer online
Full FAQs available here
IQOS Live Chat
Talk to one of our IQOS experts live
We will respond within a few minutes
This site contains information on a product containing tobacco and is reserved for smokers over 18 years old residing in Poland. All forms of tobacco are harmful and addictive. The administrator (controller) of your personal data is Philip Morris Polska Distribution Sp. z o.o., based in Kraków (31-982), al. Jana Pawła II 196 [PMPL-D]. Your data may be processed in order to: 1) conclude and execute a sales contract through the website, 2) conclude and implement a contract for the provision of services provided electronically in accordance with the terms of the website, 3) contact from PMPL-D, and/or 4) marketing of own PMPL-D products and services. The legal basis for processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) or f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your data may be shared for these purposes by entities belonging to the Philip Morris International Inc. group of companies, including in particular Philip Morris International Management SA, based in Switzerland, av. de Rhodanie 50, 1007 Lausanne (full list of entities is available at www.pmi.com) and our subcontractors. Data processed in order to perform the contract will be processed for the duration of the contract and for the period of limitation of claims arising therefrom, including claims of public (tax) authorities. You have the following rights: a) access to data and receipt of copies, b) correction of data, c) deletion of data, d) limitation of data processing, e) objecting to processing, f) data transfer, g) lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled. Further information regarding data processing by PMPL-D can be found in the Privacy Notice at the bottom of the page.