A step-by-step guide:
To begin your heated tobacco experience switching from cigarettes to IQOS, follow these simple steps.
1. Check if your IQOS 2.4 Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second.
Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 2.4 Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the hinge lid, insert the IQOS Holder into the charger, and close the hinge lid. Wait for the light to flash. This means your IQOS 2.4 Holder is charging.
3. Take the holder out of the charger and gently insert the HEETS tobacco stick into the holder. (Remember not to twist the HEETS tobacco stick)
4. Press and hold the holder button. The holder light will start pulsing and when the light stays solid, your holder is ready to use.
5. When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry, just remove the used HEETS tobacco stick, and recharge the IQOS 2.4 Holder.
Don’t miss out on those IQOS moments. Make sure your IQOS 2.4 holder and charger are always ready when you need them.
1. You should charge your IQOS 2.4 Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used HEETS tobacco stick.
2. Then put the holder in the charger and close the hinge lid. When the light flashes, that means the IQOS 2.4 Holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your holder is ready to go!
4. After enjoying 20 HEETS tobacco sticks, recharge the charger with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
Keeping your device clean is important, especially if you want to enjoy that great IQOS taste.
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 2.4 Holder to cool.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 2.4 Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean your IQOS 2.4 Holder (use it gently).
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 2.4 Cap. It’s a good way to make sure the HEETS taste you love doesn’t go away.
Inserting tobacco sticks
Make sure not to twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 2.4 since twisting motion can damage the heating blade.
Charging your IQOS device
Remember to keep your IQOS 2.4 battery charged daily for continuous tobacco enjoyment (small tip - try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone). Your IQOS 2.4 will charge faster if plugged to a wall power outlet.
IQOS 2.4 - Getting started
You only need to press the IQOS 2.4 Holder button once to activate the heating blade. Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready (pressing the button again may turn it off).
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
Available everyday from 8:00 to 22:00 (10:00 - 17:00 during holidays)
IQOS Email Support
Send us your query. We will respond within 24 hours
IQOS on Facebook
Visit our IQOS Facebook page
IQOS on Twitter
Get in touch with IQOS support on Twitter
IQOS Phone Support
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support experts?
Call us at 801 801 501 or 22 455 14 04.
Find your answer online
Full FAQs available here
IQOS Live Chat
Talk to one of our IQOS experts live
We will respond within a few minutes
This site contains information on a product containing tobacco and is reserved for smokers over 18 years old residing in Poland. All forms of tobacco are harmful and addictive. The administrator (controller) of your personal data is Philip Morris Polska Distribution Sp. z o.o., based in Kraków (31-982), al. Jana Pawła II 196 [PMPL-D]. Your data may be processed in order to: 1) conclude and execute a sales contract through the website, 2) conclude and implement a contract for the provision of services provided electronically in accordance with the terms of the website, 3) contact from PMPL-D, and/or 4) marketing of own PMPL-D products and services. The legal basis for processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) or f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your data may be shared for these purposes by entities belonging to the Philip Morris International Inc. group of companies, including in particular Philip Morris International Management SA, based in Switzerland, av. de Rhodanie 50, 1007 Lausanne (full list of entities is available at www.pmi.com) and our subcontractors. Data processed in order to perform the contract will be processed for the duration of the contract and for the period of limitation of claims arising therefrom, including claims of public (tax) authorities. You have the following rights: a) access to data and receipt of copies, b) correction of data, c) deletion of data, d) limitation of data processing, e) objecting to processing, f) data transfer, g) lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled. Further information regarding data processing by PMPL-D can be found in the Privacy Notice at the bottom of the page.