Learn more about IQOS 3 MULTI
- Check if your IQOS 3 MULTI is turned on by pressing the button for 1 second. Lights are showing at the bottom? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 MULTI by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS AC Power Adaptor and cable.
- Rotate the IQOS 3 MULTI lid and insert the HEETS tobacco stick. Push it gently down to the filter line (make sure you don't twist the HEETS tobacco stick.)
- Hold the button until it vibrates. The light will begin to pulse as your IQOS 3 MULTI heats up.
- Your IQOS 3 MULTI will then vibrate twice and the light will turn solid white. This means you’re ready to go!
- When the light begins to pulse and your device vibrates twice again, that means your IQOS 3 MULTI time is almost finished.
- When the light fades out, remove the used HEETS tobacco stick. Now you can use your IQOS 3 MULTI again whenever you want.
1. Press the button to check the battery level. The bar light at the bottom will show you how much power your IQOS 3 MULTI has left.
2. If it's out of charge, plug it into a wall outlet using the IQOS cable and AC power adaptor. The bar light will pulse to tell you it's charging.
3. When you see the full bar light, your device is ready to use again.
Keeping your device clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal taste experience. Thankfully, the new IQOS 3 cleaning tool does most of the work for you:
- First, let the IQOS 3 MUTLI cool down.
- Take the cap off of your IQOS 3 MULTI. Tap the MULTI to free any loose tobacco.
- Take the lid off of the cleaner. Gently insert the cleaner into your IQOS 3 MULTI and rotate only a few times.
- From time to time, we advise using the IQOS cleaning stick. Do it gently and don’t forget to use it inside the cap. A clean IQOS gives you the great taste of real tobacco.
Tips from us, to you
Make sure you don't twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 3 MULTI since twisting can damage the heating blade.
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
Press and hold the Holder button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use.
Find the answer in our FAQs.
Something we haven’t covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.